Deadric Sword Update 2/22/15

The Hilt is done to an existent. I am currently trying to decided how to proceed with the blade. Not only that, I need to find a way to keep ot straight while building it up. The hilt so far has been the most challenging. To get the creases right with all the different folds in and out, it a bit challenging to keep its shape and fold with in those folds.

20150221_091245 20150221_083532 20150206_200010 20150221_181024 20150221_100707 20150221_190846 20150221_180433 20150221_180347 20150221_214638


Daedric Sword Update

An Update to what the Daedric sword looks like so far. I had to rebuild the pummel, I made the original out regular 24 pound paper and some how the pummel would not fit on to the handle. The handle had to be rebuild as well. Instead of building each side. I built it level by level. There are lots of seams that are visible, but these will be taken care of after it is put together. Enjoy the Pics

20150131_110925 20150131_110855 20150131_110851 20150131_155606 20150131_155630 20150201_083442 20150201_130601 20150201_132915 20150201_141510 20150201_141516 20150201_141522 20150201_141541 20150201_141602 

Getting back into papercrafting

20141006_074538I now have a decent inkjet printer and I am getting back into creating. I have always loved to build stuff, Plastic models were always fun to build but between the airbrush and the price of the good models, it just wasn't feasible. With papercraft, it is stuff fun, challenging, and relaxing. Not to mention economically feasible!

With al that being said, I have started a build of the USMC 2nd Recon Force Papercraft from Julius Perdana at

 You can check out the build page here.